Re: Initial Sync Problem With SuSE 9.1

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 03:52, L. Mark Stone wrote:
> I am running SuSE 9.1 Pro with all YOU updates applied, no non-SuSE rpms
> installed, and no non-supported SuSE rpms installed except Samba-3.0.7.

One thing to try is to increase the 'timeout' from '2' to '100'.  See
recent posts to this list.

Other useful information you could post, to help diagnose your problem:

What version of gnome-pilot and pilot-link are you using? (I assume it's
2.0.10 and 0.11.8 respectively)

What log messages do you see from gpilotd?
You can run gpilotd in a terminal window, by executing
/usr/libexec/gpilot

If you really want to get stuck in, you can turn un debugging in
pilot-link and even the visor module:

http://wiki.pilot-link.org/title/README.debugging

Matt