Re: Problems with Treo90 and gpilotd 2.0.10

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 12:12, Kevin L. Collins wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying desparately to have my handheld sync with Evolution.  The
> handheld is a Treo 90.  I've been able to successfully get the thing to
> sync/talk with pilot-xfer (pilot-link) and jPilot.  So I know it *can*
> be done. :)
>
> Here' what I've done so far:
>
> I've created the setting for gpilotd with the Gnome "Palm OS Devices"
> control panel applet.  I've verivied the gpilotd is starting, I've
> watched as a sync tries to happen at a terminal...

> gpilotd-Message: gnome-pilot 2.0.10 starting...
> gpilotd-Message: compiled for pilot-link version 0.11.8

<snip>

I am noticing that you are running gnome-pilot 2.0.10.  You might want
to check the archives here, as both 2.0.11 and 2.0.12 have been released
and have solved numerous connectivity problems.  Depending on your
distro, you might even be able to update through them (i.e., Fedora Core
2 has 2.0.12 in it's development tree if you like)....

I would probably start there and report back if it is still not working.

HTH,

--Rob