RE: gnome-pilot-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:50:37 -0500
From: Andrew Cathrow <ACathrow seagullsw com>
To: gnome-pilot-list gnome org, arunp redhat com
Subject: RE: gnome-pilot-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14

re: Sync problem with treo, could the problem be permissions ?

Also, in the future, when replying to a message of this length, please do not include the entire digest (17k for this one message), and please do not attach Windows-specific unrecognized "junk" data to the message (winmail.dat)

I know I'm being pedantic about this, but not everyone reads their email on a desktop machine that can handle 17k messages in one big lump.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com