Re: zire 31 and gnome-pilot 2.0.12

Update:

I found out that gpilotd now uses a config file to load the vendors and products:
/usr/share/gnome-pilot/devices.xml

I added the specific vendor and product ID for my palm zire 31 and was able to sync.

As happened previously when a new version of evolution/gpilot was released, the first sync duplicated a lot of entries in the calendar and contacts. I got rid of those and resynced.

Unfortunately, my palm crashed. A soft reset did not help and a hard reset was necessary. No problem because all data is still present in evolution.

When I try to sync now with evolution, the todo-list and contact sync OK but whenever it tries to sync the calendar database, gpilotd crashes immediately. Any ideas what could be going wrong and/or how to fix this?

cheers,

Maarten.