Extra tasks data point + possible unknown conduit solution

Just a data point, I am experiencing the creation of extra empty tasks
issue as well.  As a temporary solution, I just turned off the Evolution
Task conduit.  Address and Calendar appear to work fine.

I was also experiencing the "unknown conduit" problem.  For me, it was
due to extra configuration in ~/.gnome2/gnome-pilot.d/ left over from
the upgrade.  In my case, it was configuration for the now missing
expense conduit.

Just FYI,
  - Sam