Re: Extra tasks data point + possible unknown conduit solution

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 14:43 -0800, Samuel Ziegler wrote:
> Just a data point, I am experiencing the creation of extra empty tasks
> issue as well.  As a temporary solution, I just turned off the Evolution
> Task conduit.  Address and Calendar appear to work fine.

Hi Sam,

For the record, which version of evolution and which linux distribution
are you using?

Thanks,

Scott

PS - So far so good for me - I'm still using the Tasks conduit after
cleaning things up the first time and I haven't encountered it again.

--
Scott Garman
sgarman at iname dot com