Re: Install from Evolution sync

I am using Evolution to sync my Pilot. When I look in Pilot settings in Evolution, there is an "Install Conduit". What I don't know is where to put the files that I want the conduit to install. I can't seem to find any instructions on this. Is there a particular folder that they go into so the conduit knows where to find them? Which folder is this? The settings for the Install Conduit has only enable and disable (as far as I can tell it doesn't let you choose an install path).

There used to be a GUI canvas you could drag-n-drop Palm files onto, which would put them in the gnome-pilot queue for installation.

I can't find that anymore on my test box, so I just ran the command gpilotd-install-file File.prc, and it looks like it puts it into ~/.gpilotd/ and queues it up, with a renaming of the file to hash it for gnome-pilot's sake.

	I'd use that method.. or try to locate that GUI canvas.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod gnu-designs com
http://gnu-designs.com