Re: Install from Evolution sync

Le mardi 16 novembre 2004 à 17:42 -0500, David A. Desrosiers a écrit :
>  	There used to be a GUI canvas you could drag-n-drop Palm files
> onto, which would put them in the gnome-pilot queue for installation.

You can open up the gnome-control-center and drag-n drop files on the
Palm icon, it'll install them.
Alternately, right clicking on a pdb or prc file within Nautilus will
also propose let you install the file.

>  	I'd use that method.. or try to locate that GUI canvas.

Otherwise you can define in your file manager of choice an action that
says 'gpilot-install --later "$@"' (here I used Rox's syntax).

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>