Re: Initial sync pickup

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 03:24, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> well, it depends on what you mean by "major changes".  =:)

This from the man who has recompiled all the related packages with an
additional set of patches.... :-)

Have you any description as to what patches are doing?

I don't recognise what the first one (marshalls) is doing at all - looks
like maybe a gnome version update thing?, the second touches the memo
file conduit - looks like API fixes - maybe that fixes the memo file
louse ups, and the last one doubles the size of a buffer....

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 08:05, Victor Gregorio wrote:
> Does the memo conduit work OK on FC2?

Not on vanilla FC2.   Maybe that patch fixes it.  I can push these to
Fedora if I can understand what they are doing...

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]