Re: Initial sync pickup

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 22:05, Lars Weissflog wrote:
> Hi Nigel, hi all,
>
> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 16:28, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running pilot-link 0.11.8 & gnome-pilot 2.0.10 (both of these are
> > stock Fedora FC2 packages) with a Tungsten C in a USB cradle.
> >
> > When I hit the palm cradle sync button gnome-pilot often fails to notice
> > the sync  [....]
> Had (have?) exactly the same prob with a Sony Clie SJ30 on
[...]
> Hardware is Omnibook XE3 /i440zx Chipset, using usb-uhci drivers.
Lars,

The hardware dependence of your problem sure makes it hard for
anyone else to set about tracking it down, but naively it seems to
me that if jpilot can be so reliable then the resolution of your
problem must surely lie in the gnome-pilot code.  Did you ever poke
around in the gnome-pilot source?

Matt
--
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received