Re: Reply-To: address on list mails

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 17:06, Owen Taylor wrote:
[snippity]
> I don't think Eskil is still actively involved with gnome-pilot,
> so if someone else wants to volunteer to become the list owner,
> they would have the ability to change this setting.

I realize this is going to sound harsh, but is _anybody_ still actively
involved with gnome-pilot?  The same memo conduit bug and marshals
problem have not been fixed in about a year now!!  Is the project still
active??  Based on http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-pilot-conduits/,
it looks like no code has been touched in at least 10 months now??

--

 `
 ,