Re: Reply-To: address on list mails

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:02:58PM -0400, David A. Desrosiers <hacker gnu-designs com> wrote:
> 	Since January 16, 2000.. there have only been 3 messages on the
> list that have turned the "List-Id:" header into the "Reply-To:" header
> out of 2,397 messages I have here. Two of them were yours and the one you
> were replying about. I'm not sure that the list itself is doing this
> munging. It is probably a misconfigured ruleset on the client end, or a
> broken MUA on the client end.

Every message I've seen this month has had it; my procmail stuff is
pretty straightforward so I can't see how it would be getting munged
here.

Maybe someone else can confirm if they're seeing the same thing? The
archive doesn't appear to include the Reply-To: address.

--
Mike Markley <mike markley org>