Re: Reply-To: address on list mails

> First, an opinion on the general idea of munging the Reply-To: address
> on mails sent to the list:

	Since January 16, 2000.. there have only been 3 messages on the
list that have turned the "List-Id:" header into the "Reply-To:" header
out of 2,397 messages I have here. Two of them were yours and the one you
were replying about. I'm not sure that the list itself is doing this
munging. It is probably a misconfigured ruleset on the client end, or a
broken MUA on the client end.

d.