Re: Handsrping Treo 600

I also tried gpilot with my Treo600, to no avail. I do not have the luxury of recompiling the kernel with new releases of drivers, as it is IT supported. In the end, I found that the version of jpilot already installed (0.99.2) worked just fine in syncing to the T600. Yes, I have to cut & paste appointments, but since I like Netscape7 as my mail reader anyway, its a wash.

Now, if I could just find a decent verilog (text) viewer on the Treo (emacs would be the best, but that'll never happen ;-) I'd be all set!

--
Bruce LaVigne                           ASIC Design Engineer
Hewlett-Packard Company                 ProCurve Networking Business