Re: Information about Evolution conduits

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:25:21 +0200 Matthieu Verove wrote:

> > The usual reason for duplicate entries is where you're syncing to more
> > than one machine (home + work, say).  If, when syncing, the records on
> > desktop and palm have both changed, the sync specifications mandate that
> > duplicate entries must be created on both desktop and palm.
>
> Yes, I synce my Palm at my home and at my work but at my work, address
> conduit is configured to copy all my datas on my computer and not
> synchronize.
> Perhaps it's the same problem...

Actually, there's a way you can set this for the Evolution conduits. Open up the control panel,
and click the settings button for the address component. Choose the action to tell it to "Copy
from pilot". This will overwrite anything you currently have in your Evolution addressbook,
though. You can also do the reverse ("copy to pilot"). Hope this helps.

Nathan