Re: gnome-pilot not working with Ximian, Jpilot works fine

> Things that keep coming up (this would be an FAQ, if we had a gnome-pilot
> FAQ to point to - David, you willing to host some gnome-pilot space?)
> include:

	Sure, start by populating the pilot-link wiki with the info you
need, or embellish the info already up there to include gnome-pilot specific
stuff. Once its up there, we can move it around and adjust accordingly.

	I have plenty of bandwidth, speed, storage space, etc. to host
whatever you all might need, we just need a concensus on what needs to be
updated and who is in charge of keeping it updated and current.

	A lot of this is probably covered in my HOWTO documents and
other bits and pieces. Start here for some of them:

	http://pilot-link.org/README.usb
	http://howto.pilot-link.org/
	http://wiki.pilot-link.org/

d.