Add and Contact cant sync

Profile:
 Evolution: 1.4
 Mandrake: 9.2
 Palm Model: Zire
Error: Zire does connect to evolution detect the UID and sync. However Address nor contacts sync. Other stuff like Notes does sync.
 Theories: USB 2.0 not supported
	     Configure conduit
           Speed not supported

 Doubts: - How do I see the gnome-conduit log file
         - Where can I configure the gnome-conduit
         - Any other thing I should know to fix errors.
I dont have net conection so upgrading or patching is extremely difficult. I will do something like that as a last resource.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Grupo de Usuarios Linux Tabasco

OpenOffice.org