Eaddress ECalendar

Hi I think I found the mistake I notice the List of Gnome-Pilot conduits on the pilot-link howto. I notice this image (http://howto.pilot-link.org/evosync/i/gpcconfig.png) that basically has a list of things that the conduit do.

Backup EAddress ECalendar EToDo Expense File MAL MemoFile.... Time

However on my gnome-pilot I only have the following:
File MAL Sendmail Test Time

in other words how do I ennable the EToDo EAddress and ECalendar

thank you.
--
Alexandro Colorado
Grupo de Usuarios Linux Tabasco