Re: Network Sync

> Santa brought me a Sony Clie UX50, but after nearly two weeks I'm still
> struggling with syncing it. I'm trying to sync evolution using
> gnome-pilot, but so far I'm stuck with just jpilot.

	Why not start providing protocol traces and kernel debug logs, so
we can find out why it doesn't work with your device. Perhaps Sony changed
the initializers, and the visor driver doesn't recognize the startup.

> So maybe I'm missing something and perhaps gnome-pilot doesn't work
> network sync ?

	It doesn't. Not yet at least.

> I've been trying to find some documentation on network sync to check the
> specs but so far the closes thing I can find to documentation is the
> source code.

	Network HotSync isn't really documented well. Tried my HOWTO?

d.