Re: Synchronization failure / kernel 2.6.9

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 18:09 -0200, Cesar Cardoso wrote:
> The new 2.6.9_FC698 kernel (available on Fedora's updates-testing)
> seem not to break those USB stuff , at least WFM...

I just completely rebuilt my laptop in an effort to fix this.  Here's
what happened:

My FC3 laptop stopped synching at some point, and I couldn't access my
Exchange calendar or address book (although mail worked fine).  A co-
worker's identical laptop running FC3 + all updates worked fine.  I was
not able to determine what was different between his and mine to cause
my Evolution-Exchange to start flaking out.

After my rebuild, I slowly added updates, rebooting between them, and
everything continues to work, up until the latest kernel.  Backing off
and rebooting to the 667 kernel is the only way to make synching work
again.  I'm anxious to try the 698 kernel to see if it fixes the problem
(and what else it will break in the process...)

--
Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!... Fix it! Fix it! Fix
it!

--Fry
  Futurama - "A Clone of My Own"