Re: Synchronization failure / kernel 2.6.9

I have a 2.6.9 kernel, no FCxx. The USB is still broken. I've finally given up and am downgrading to 2.4.

I am pursuing some leads I found this weekend, following up on the pilot-link- devel list and looking into udev. (Thank you David Desrosiers). I haven't had time to dig too deeply down that tunnel yet.

I'll let you know if it gets me anywhere, please do the same.

Tom Lamm