Using gnome-pilot and Sony Cliè TJ35

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Sony Cliè TJ35 and I am quite pleased with it. I
am able to use and sync with jpilot and pilot-* tools without any
problem, things are not the same trying to use gnome-pilot.

I cannot even succeed in the configuration step where gnome-pilot asks
me to do a HotSync in the PDA in order to retreive user info. etc. for
the first time. Apparently, configuration (USB sync) looks fine (and it
also works just the same /dev/pilot link with the other tools).

My system logs tell me nothing special about this problem, I found no
relevant messages. I am wondering if any of you are using this PDA (or
maybe TJ25, which I think is quite similar) succesfully with gnome-pilot
and perhaps drop some light on the config they are using or the SW
versions. I am running Debian unstable, kernel 2.6.7 and gnome-pilot
2.0.10, debian packaged.

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,

	Miguel

--
Miguel Garcia-Lopez
miguelgl gmx net