Any plans for adding network sync? (FAQ?)

I have a Sony Clie UX 50.  Currently I sync it to a Windows box at
work, and my Linux box at home.

On Linux, I'm forced to use jpilot instead of gnome pilot because
gnome pilot doesn't support network sync, and I leave my USB cable in
the office.

When I asked about this in November of last year, I was told it doesn't work.

Are there any plans to support network sync?  If I can help, I will,
but I'm no programmer.
--
     Steve

steveo member fsf org
What you say does matter, and so does how you say it.