Re: gnome-pilot and network sync

Hello Eike,

EM> Hi
EM> I've just got my Palm Tungsten T connected via Bluetooth and syncing
EM> with
EM> pilot-xfer -p net:any
EM> works great.

EM> The next step would be to get gnome-pilot to work to sync with
EM> evolution. So although it has an option for network syncing you can only
EM> set the device to /dev/<something> and not to net:any as pilot-xfer
EM> would accept.

EM> Leaving it blank won't work either.

Give up, man.

I've been lurking for more than a month in this list and nobody knows
how to do it. I searched lots of archives, for plain tungsten T with
USB in gnome-pilot and found no good answer.

Some ppl say it is possible but I've never really got it to work.

Stick to jpilot, I can do double mortal jumps with jpilot, but with
gnome-pilot I have no luck.

Btw, you won't have success if you try plain USB link too. New palms
are totally unsupported.

They say some future release you fix this bug forever, but I'm yet to
see it.

Sorry for the pessimist news. :(

Btw, mine is a Zire71. (Alas, if someone wants to point me wrong I
will be really thankful)
--
Best regards,
 Marcos                            mailto:japa mhu eti br