Re: SNAFU: Incomplete installs, no conduits available, precompiled packages not working

> > But how could I then start gpilotd manually, if it's not in the path?
>
> 	You only need to start it manually for testing/debugging purposes.

I, for one, use gnome-pilot without the gnome desktop (I'm a happy fvwm user).
I didn't have trouble locating gpilotd, but thought libexec a somewhat strange
place, as gpilotd is a straightforward daemon that can be run by users.

Matt