Re: Gnome Pilot 2.0.1 & Gnome Pilot Conduits 2.0.1

Mike Markley wrote:

Starting the applet itself doesn't seem to start gpilotd.
Agree

Should the control-applet stuff be in the
regular Gnome system menus anyway? (If it's already there, I'm blind or
have a wonky system ;).

I think, I am blind too :)

gpilotd segfaults pretty frequently during normal usage (for example,
enabling just the backup conduit).

I've tested it with Palm m105 and it was crashing all the time.
I have Slackware 9 (something between rc1 and rc2) and GNOME 2.2

--
Krzysztof Porowski
JID : krzyp jabber gda pl