Re: lockups when synching/unsynching

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 08:39:32PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct mit edu> wrote:
> I'll give your packages a brief look in a week or two, and see if I've
> got anything to contribute (likely not); feel free to look over my
> .diff.gzs too.  I'd love to see this on apt-get.org... (but haven't
> checked, and am offline -- you may be there already for all I know).

I did add mine... after all, I do get preferential treatment from myself
when it comes time to edit entries ;).

Any improvements are welcome. For obvious reasons, I'm more familiar
with how gnome-pilot's supposed to build than I am with pilot-link.
Certainly I haven't changed gnome-pilot's build scripts in any major way
since woody, with the exception of a patch that disables building the
applet until gnome-pilot2 is ready for upload. That's not to say that I
couldn't have missed anything in either one though ;).

--
Mike Markley <mike markley org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Give any one species too much rope
and they'll fuck it up
- Roger Waters, "Too Much Rope"