Re: lockups when synching/unsynching

  There are tons of backports for evolution 1.2.2 to woody.  Most
include the backported pilot packages as well.  The gnome2.2 backport
source I have in my sources.list contains an evolution/pilot backport
which works very well.  In case you are interested you can find it at:

deb http://mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/

  You should really check http://www.apt-get.org/ as well as the many
other unofficial apt lists for more sources rather than duplicating
someone else's effort.