Re: Visor 180 and syncing

> > (I am using the latest versions of the software, and I am using Linux,
> > with kernel 2.5.70).
>
> 	This all works with 2.4, why are you running 2.5? Just make sure
> you're using 2.0.9 of gnome-pilot and 0.11.7 of pilot-link, and 2.4.21 of
> the Linux kernel, and you should be all set.

I am running 2.5 because it is more smooth and it have an acceptable VM
(compared to 2.4, which has a terrible VM).

Yes, I am using gnome-pilot 2.0.9 and pilot-link 0.11.7 (from Debian
Unstable).

> Lots of people have this
> working with gnome-pilot (in fact, I've helped a handful get it working on
> irc this week already). I'll be updating my HOWTO on it later this week.

Hmmm. Strange. Does anyone have any success with Kernel 2.5.70?

My device has the following ID:

P:  Vendor=082d ProdID=0100 Rev= 1.00

As I see, it is recognized as a Treo 300 device, and it can be found in
the gpilotd.c also.

Any idea why it does not find Treo in the default case?

Thanks in advance,

--

Szab Balzs (dLux)