Re: DateBk5 Categories Support / Speed of Synch

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 18:10, Marc Schwartz wrote:
> BTW, once I got the Clie synching, I was able to access the internal
> Memory Stick (128 Mb) via the following modification to /etc/fstab:
>
> /dev/sda1	/mnt/clie	vfat	noauto,user	0 0
>
> This now allows me to mount the MS using the disk mount applet after
> creating the /mnt/clie directory and rebooting. I have similar settings
> for the flash card reader and for read-only access to the WinXP NTFS
> partition using the RPM provided at SourceForge.

One quick clarification here and that is that the Memory Stick (MS)
access is done in conjunction with the MS Import application on the
Clie, just like under Windows.  With this application enabled on the
Clie and the mounting of /mnt/clie, I can access the MS as a regular FAT
partition.

I just wanted to be sure that folks did not think the mounting of the MS
was enough by itself to access the files on the stick.

Regards,

Marc