gpilot causes problem to write to memorystick??

Hello,

I recently succeeded to get sync to work, and I really like it. But I
have a small problem to write to my memorystick. I'm not sure if it is
really because of gpilot.

I'm using a Sony Clié T675.

With mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/ms I can mount the memorystick and
also write to it (even if the gpilot applet is active), but if I copy a
mp3 to the ms, the clié won't play the files I copied (because they are
corrupted??). If I turn off the gpilot applet this doesen't happen.

I'don't think it is a big problem to turn off the gpilot applet when
copying files to the ms, but I just wanted you to know about this
problem.

Thanks in advance and keep on your good work

greets Patrick

BTW: I'm using version 2.0.10

--
Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.