Warning dialogs w/ 2.0.10

I'm getting multiple warning dialogs everytime I sync my Palm m505 with gnome-pilot 2.0.10 using pilot-link 0.11.8 on RH9.  The dialogs have a title of "Warning (gpilotd)" and simply say "Loading conduit."  Is there some logfile I can look at for a better description of the warnings?  I know there has been discussion about problems with the Memofile conduit (which isn't working for me either), but are these warning dialogs related to that issue or possibly something else?  Thanks.

Carmine
Carmine F. Greco

cgreco1 nc rr com