gnome-pilot sync problems (Debian SID)

Hello,

It seems that gnome-pilot is suddenly not working properly in Debian Unstable
(SID) : it will hang after syncing a few addresses.

Calendar and Tasks are still syncing correctly, only addresses are not.

Has anybody experienced the same issue?

Any hints/workaround? I've looked into B.D.O but did not find anything related
so far. Should I submit a bug report?

What happens (more precisely) is as follows:
- addresses start syncing, then hang (no special CPU activity, just hanged)
- if I try to end the gpilotd process, it will then jump tp full CPU-use
(95% and up)
- I have to kill gpilotd
- only the first 3 addresses are visible in evolution

Thanks,
Dominique