Re: How do I find which port is being used?

If it's connected to USB, it's typically /dev/ttyUSB<x>

Press the hotsync button, and cat /proc/tty/driver/usb-serial. You
should see 2 USB ports opened. The leftmost numerals are the ttyUSB port
numbers.

If it's a Tungsten, then <x> is the 1st port number. Else, <x> is the
2nd port number.