Does it work for SJ33 sony handeld ?

I ask this because gnome-pilot is the latest tool I tried to set up for my
palms and it is the only one that didn't work :)

I tried and passed with all other tools including kpilot, jpilot, pilot-link
and so on and each time it worked perfectly.

A few times ago I tried to use gnome-pilot but doesn't seem to work for me.

In fact in the gnome-capplet, all is configured as close as I used to do.
But when I am invited to put my palm on the craddle and hit the hotsync
button, nothing happens at all.

Did someone has ever make it doing its job with a SJ33 sony handeld ?

Did I miss something or am I just foolish using it ? :)

Thanx

XM