Re: memo conduit still crashing with 2.0.10

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 03:59, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le mer 23/07/2003 à 03:19, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper a écrit :
> > as subject indicates, my Palm (IIIc with Palm OS 4.1) is still crashing
> > (last thing I see is: "memo-file-conduit-Message: Iterate") on my
> > Mandrake 9.1 machine, running the following packages:
> >
> > libgnome-pilot2-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
> > gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
> > gnome-pilot-applet-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
> > evolution-pilot-1.4.3-0.ximian.6.1
> > pilot-link-0.11.8-1mdk
>               ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This is not part of Mdk 9.1.. I really hope you haven't installed cooker
> packages on your Mdk 9.1, because they are NOT supported and may not
> work correctly on a stable distro.

guilty.  =:)  In my mad dash to get all the packages in mandrake that I
had in debian sid, I added a urpmi source for cooker.  I've uninstalled
this one.   Is there any way to tell what packages I have installed on
my system that have come from cooker?

Also, after having uninstalled said pilot-link package, my memo_file
conduit still crashes in exactly the same place.  Anyone have a solution
for this?

--

 `
 ,