memo conduit still crashing with 2.0.10

as subject indicates, my Palm (IIIc with Palm OS 4.1) is still crashing
(last thing I see is: "memo-file-conduit-Message: Iterate") on my
Mandrake 9.1 machine, running the following packages:

libgnome-pilot2-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
gnome-pilot-applet-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1
evolution-pilot-1.4.3-0.ximian.6.1
pilot-link-0.11.8-1mdk
gnome-pilot-2.0.10-0.ximian.6.1

I shall now cry.  =:(  I was SOOOO hoping that 2.0.10 would fix the memo
conduit, but alas, it has not.

Any suggestions, anyone???

Hm.  Also, I was going to paste a stack trace, but for some weird
reason, I can't start gpilot in gdb.  I get this:

Starting program: /usr/libexec/gpilotd
Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint -2.
Error accessing memory address 0x4000ac50: Input/output error.
The same program may be running in another process.

H E L P ! ? !

--

 `
 ,