Re: GPILOTD Memofile Sync crash

I have the same issue.  I've even created all of the sub-directories (i.e. categories) in the path, but it crashed anyways.  I have the conduit currently set for copy from pilot.

/dc

Jim Robinson wrote:
Confirmed.  This crashed again with the settings in place.  I also tried
a number of combinations for the path name and they all ended up seg.
faulting gpilotd.

I have been digging through the log files and noted this in messages:
Jul 17 09:47:24 lsp-bench kernel: usbserial.c: Handspring Visor / Treo /
Palm 4.0 / Cli? 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or usb/tts/0 for
devfs)

Jul 17 09:47:24 lsp-bench kernel: usbserial.c: Handspring Visor / Treo /
Palm 4.0 / Cli? 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or usb/tts/1 for
devfs)

I am using a Palm m500 - should it be grabbing both USB channels?  Not
sure if this is relevant but I thought I would through it out there.
Any info I can provide just let me know.

Jim