Re: GPILOTD Memofile Sync crash

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 15:33, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 13:58, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > unfortunately, it's a known bug. I also sent an e-mail to this list just
> > a couple of weeks ago asking about the same bug and heard absolutely
> > nothing in reply.  I'm wondering if any of the developers for
> > gnome-pilot frequent this list.
>
> I have it fixed in my local tree (not to crash any how).  The crash is
> because you are not specifying a directory for the conduits in the
> settings.

Odd.  I have tried the memofile conduit both with a relative (to my
overall palm directory) and absolute directory in the memofile conduit
settins, with and without the directory pre-existing, and it still
crashes.  Every time.

	Nigel.

PS welcome back from vacation - at least the huge pile of bugzilla
reports and mail lets you know you have been missed!

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]