Re: Gnome Pilot 2.0.10 & Gnome Pilot Conduits 2.0.10

JP,

This maybe a no-brainer but I have the gnome-pilot-ximian code installed
on my system:-
gnome-pilot-conduits-2.0.9-0.ximian.6.1
gnome-pilot-2.0.9-0.ximian.6.2
gnome-pilot-devel-2.0.9-0.ximian.6.2
gnome-pilot-applet-2.0.9-0.ximian.6.2

I assume I need wait for the Ximian boys to update their packages before
installing?  I really want to get Memo files working (would like to try
these packages you have listed here) but don't want to break Ximian as
well :)  Excuse my dumb question but what would you suggest?

Jim