Re: Samsung I330

> When I get some time (in about two weeks), I'll use my new (free)
> Handspring developer status to request technical help for this.  It's
> possible the Treo and I330 work the same way, in which case patches I
> develop for the Treo will make the I330 work too...

	Please funnel all of your information that you receive from
Handspring through Greg KH or myself, since we have been working with them
on this exact issue, until our contact inside Handspring was laid off, and
replaced by another. Work with Greg, he's got the most-recent information
available at this point. Let's not create a fork of patches outside the
kernel space.

d.