Re: irda-sync howto for download?

> I just tried to untar my copy of the irda-howto but the file is broken.

	Untar? What howto is this? Certainly not the ones found on the
howto.pilot-link.org homepage, those are plain ascii 7-bit text.

> Thus I checked out pilot-link.org to get it again, but it seems to be a
> online-only version now. David, could you put a "complete package" of your
> Howtos on the page again please?

	There was never a tar download of the HOWTO, it has always been a
text download, linked from the pilot-link.org homepage. Perhaps your browser
or your connection corrupted it?

d.