Re: gpilotd does not start ....

Le ven 22/08/2003 à 02:38, Nathan Owens a écrit :
> I'd suggest getting rid of the mdk version of of the rpms and go with
> Ximian. I found that's the only way to get around mandrake problems.
> It's a great distro (I'm using Mandrake 9.1 myself), but they never
> seem to get the gnome-pilot or evolution packages right. You can get
> these packages from
> ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-evolution/mandrake-91-i586

Thanks for bashing my work, it is really appreciated :(

How many time will I have to explain cooker packages
(gnome-pilot-2.0.10-2mdk, evolution-1.4.x-xmdk) are NOT for Mandrake
STABLE system (ie 9.1) but cooker only !!!!
You install unstable packages and the only defense you find is bashing
my work !

And for people using cooker, I backported JP fixes in cooker Evolution
package yesterday.. (BTW, JP, ATM, nobody reviewed your addressbook
conduit fixes on evo-patches..)

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft