gnome-pilot 2.0.10 segfault

For the record, I ran gnome-pilot 2.0.10 w/ _glib_ ;) 2.2.2, like the
man said.  Still getting same problem.  When I start gpilotd and sync
(gpilotd always waits on /dev/usb/tts/1) it crashes immediately after
gpilotd printed "Instantiating 8 conduits".  If instead, I start
gpilotd-control-applet, it will attempt to sync address (EAdress db) for
a while, then segfault.

Is there any way to generate a log so that I might be able to tell what
address record it's crashing on?  Then I could delete that record and
try again.

-Larry Siden