Palm Tunsten T, Network Sync

Hi

I have managed to get my Palm to sync via pilot-link (network) and I am
trying to get it to work via the network to gpilotd.

I have now worked out how to get gpilotd to listen on the network,
however, it still seams to not be able to connect.

Ideally I would like to be able to sync my calendar and contacts with
evolution via the network.

My questions are,
a) has anyone managed this?
b) can anyone give me a step by step guide on it, as i think i am
probably only missing a small setup thing on either the palm on my
computer.

OS = Redhat 9
Kernel = 2.4.20-9
gnome-pilot-2.0.5.0.200304151545-0.snap.ximian.1
pilot-link-0.11.7
evolution-1.2.2-5

Thanks

Mark