Re: [Evolution] Palm Tungsten T - Sync

JP Rosevear wrote:

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 12:51, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le mar 15/04/2003 à 19:53, Adam C Powell IV a écrit :
Not implying my patch is perfect. For example, I lump together the product and vendor IDs, but it might be better to separate them, and maybe even use the same variable names as visor.h/visor.c so we can copy-and-paste to update one from the other (most likely updated gpilotd.c from visor.h/.c since one generally gets the kernel working with pilot-link before trying gnome-pilot).

Any thoughts?  Should I spend a bit of time to do this?
I don't think so, the vendor and product id's are all defines in visor.h
so there's no variables to copy.

Right, but there's the complete table of #defines in visor.c, which would cut-and-paste more easily than having to manually update a list in gpilotd.c. Then again, it doesn't seem at this point that the number of pilot devices will increase so fast that manual updates will be a problem. I'll leave it up to you, but let me know if you want me to try something like this.

I'm going to test the patch out this afternoon and tomorrow.

Thanks!
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>