Re: Conduits in Redhat 8.0?

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 18:16, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I just upgraded (reinstalled) my box to Redhat 8.0. It works with my
> USB Handspring very well. No stress in setup at all. Weird thing is that
> I cannot find any conduits settings. I sync with Evolution fine but no
> data gets synced in the process. I have tried "conduits settings" and
> "synchronize" for the action but neither works. There is not a
> gnome-pilot-conduits rpm on the Redhat 8.0 distribution anywhere.
>
> 	Am I missing something? Do conduits not exist in Redhat's
> implementation or is there another way of doing this I am not aware of?

Try running "gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1", it's a bug somewhere in
RedHat's implementation.

--
   Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
       Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!