Conduits in Redhat 8.0?

Hello,

	I just upgraded (reinstalled) my box to Redhat 8.0. It works with my
USB Handspring very well. No stress in setup at all. Weird thing is that
I cannot find any conduits settings. I sync with Evolution fine but no
data gets synced in the process. I have tried "conduits settings" and
"synchronize" for the action but neither works. There is not a
gnome-pilot-conduits rpm on the Redhat 8.0 distribution anywhere.

	Am I missing something? Do conduits not exist in Redhat's
implementation or is there another way of doing this I am not aware of?

Thanks!

Jeff