Re: Syncing Visor with Linux and gpilotd

You need to use pilot-link 0.10.99 or later for usb support, it just
wont work with 0.95.

Also You may have trouble with kernel versions earlier than 2.4.18.

See README.usb in pilot-link cvs for more details.

http://cvs.pilot-link.org/index.cgi/doc/README.usb?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

hope this helps...

cheers

Dave