Re: Handspring

Thanks for all of your help.  I got all of the required segments/modules
on the kernel.  I did the mount -t usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb
/proc/bus/usb.  There was a usb directory with 2 sub directories:
drivers and devices.  I hit the hot synch button and cat the devices
file but find it empty.  Also the drivers file has 2 entries: usbdevfs
and hub.  If you have any clues I would be very appreciative.

Thanks
Neil